Las Vegas is one of the top tourist destinations in the World. It's ranked in the top three business, conventions, and meetings in the United States. It is also well known for its nightlife, casinos, shopping, and fine dining. Las Vegas bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World. The city's tolerance for different forms of adult entertainment has brought to them the nickname of Sin City.
When visiting Sin City many people that could afford it would like to stay and the experience the best hotels that Vegas has to offer. After doing some research from guest ratings as well as star ratings I have come up with a list of the top 10 hotels in Las Vegas.
- Mandarin Oriental – This hotel is known for its beautiful designs, rooms, and their modern style approach. It also features 225 condominiums, 392-room hotel tower that has a private owners clobroom and lobby. Their majority of their reviews points out their well-equipped gym, the view of the Vegas strip, and their fantastic bar.
- Four Seasons – This hotel is inspired by its Art deco area, 424 stylish rooms, and 81 luxurious suites. They offer breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip through floor to ceiling windows. The majority of their reviews like their big balconies, view of the strip, and well equipped gym.
- Skylofts at MGM Grand – This is an ultra-luxury boutique hotel that has 51 spacious suites that overlooks the Las Vegas stamp. The designs feature contemporary furnishings with soothing neutral tones. They have updated technology throughout the rooms and it comes with a personal butler that is dedicated to each guest 24/7. The majority of the guest reviews like their spacious showers, free internet, and great value.
- Wynn – This is a luxury hotel that features 2,716 luxurious guest rooms, 111,000 square feet casino, 22 food and beverage outlets, an onsite 18-hole golf site, on site Ferrari and Maserati dealership, and 74,000 square feet of retail space. The majority of guest review like their golf course views, golf course, and big balconies.
- Signature at MGM Grand – A luxury hotel that offers beautiful balcony view suites with the latest technology, full kitchen, and an oversize marble bathroom with a private whirlpool spa tube and a separate shower. The majority of the guest reviews rave about their big balconies, large shower, and well equipped gym.
- Bellagio – This is a luxury hotel that is famous for its elegance. It features an 8 acre lake that sits between the building and the Las Vegas strip. It also has the Fountain of Bellagio, which is a large dancing water fountain that synchronizes to music. The main things that guest like about this place are the lake views, how romantic it is, and the superb dining.
- Palazzo Resort Hotel – Has the tallest building in Las Vegas and is situated between the Venetian Hotel and the Wynn. The designs reflect modern European ambiance and luxury living. This is an all-suite hotel
ohh nothing exciting happened today. i bummed around a lot, took a relaxing bath, took a nap, went to the fitness center to do a few ab things but realized my body is still too tired from this weekend, and we found out that our tv WILL be covered under warranty and will be fixed free! hooray!!!
Tagged: … Read More
Here’s how to start a FUN, easy pool workout by See why Sue is the new go-to girl for body sculpting & mega calorie burn via aqua exercise! This Starter Trio prepares you for Sue’s hi-burn 5-Min Cardio + Core Combo Series. Preview all 4 of Sue’s Combos on YouTube. For her quick downloads or full-series DVD, visit
source… Read More
Trampoline for Fun
The technology has simply brought a new world to children and even to adults. Despite the newest fun-filled games introduced these days, still, a lot of people love to make use of a trampoline. This is simply loved by children and adults. The joy and fun of jumping on a trampoline is simply an incomparable experience.
The trampoline is good for recreational activities. This can keep them jumping around and working their cardiovascular systems and muscles. The hours spent in using trampoline for fun are also worthy for the whole family members and friends.
This is something that will leave them staying and playing at home. Jumping on the trampoline is truly a fun and exciting experience for everyone to enjoy. Another good thing to love about the trampoline is that it keeps them happy and healthy. This is also because of being active and of enjoy the fresh air outside.
Although this is best intended for kids, even adults can have all the fun from doing the things that kids love the most. Jumping on a trampoline is equivalent to a thirty-minute run. It is also best to make use of your time and feel the defying gravity of having fun.
Thus, get out and have a good and string bounce on a trampoline. There are simply a lot of ways to turn this into a fun and interesting exercise. Just incorporate a lot of interesting things in jumping and being creative also adds up to the whole fun and enjoyment. You will have fun and you will simply love it.
Trampoline fun is truly great for all ages. This does not only give you hours of fun but hours of enjoyment. This is nothing but simply pure fun. There are still other rewards and benefits to get from jumping on it.
Trampoline for Fitness
If you are simply tired of doing the same old workouts, the trampoline for fitness is the one thing you are looking for. By jumping on it on a regular basis, you are giving your body a cardiovascular workout. You have more energy and you gain all fitness benefits from it.
Jumping on it for twenty minutes helps improve your coordination level. There is only a need to take a lot of practice and jump as high as you can. If you have fibromyalgia or diabetes, you can discover that a trampoline workout gives you better health and more energy.
The coordination that is gained from jumping on a trampoline helps you in enjoying more activities. If you are also an athlete, you will find it helpful in increasing your endurance. This is also a fun and fantastic activity that helps improve the coordination and boost the immune system. There is more fun and excitement from doing it. Even an enhanced level of confidence is achieved right from starting doing it. And for children, they can have strong muscles, good coordination and agility.
There is only a need to start on … Read More
( If you haven’t tried water workouts lately, your body doesn’t know what it’s missing. If you sweat during these water workouts, no one will know but you.
In this Mind Your Body TV video with Lynda Huey, M.S., I learn just how tough water workouts can be. I kid Huey that “I’m a doubter,” but by the end of this aquatic session, we’ve jumped through nine very different moves that left me gasping for air—and I’m fit.
Why water workouts:
Exercising in water does a few things that exercising on land can’t do. Water workouts let you “turn it up” in an environment that has the following properties:
*Buoyancy: You feel lighter, yet water gives you support.
*Resistance: You use muscles you might not engage on land, and you improve balance and strength.
*Hydrostatic pressure: The water around you “envelopes you” and may aid blood circulation.
*Temperature: If water is heated, that helps blood circulation, too, and it also helps you relax.
Water workouts prevent injuries:
If you can’t jog anymore because of injuries to knees or hips, water takes care of that so you don’t pound on hard ground. It actually helps protect your spine and your joints if done correctly. Water workouts can help you burn calories, lose weight and tone your entire body and they’re bound to make you smile—especially if you’re doing them with a group of friends.
Don’t know if you saw Lynda Huey’s first video with Mind Your Body TV, but it’s a good introduction to water workouts and aquatic therapy—the latter is a good option for you if you’re injured and have been given a prescription for physical therapy. The American Physical Therapy Association even has a special “section” for PTs who choose to practice aquatic therapy. Remember that water workouts and aquatic exercise are not aquatic therapy.
Find water workouts:
After watching this video about water workouts, bet you’ll have a great time the next time you’re at a friend’s pool. Or ask your local YMCA/YWCA or health and fitness club (that has a pool) what classes might work for you. Water workouts have come a long way from dog-paddling.
Have you tried to lose weight recently? Are you tired and confused by all the different “CARDIO” styled dance classes?
Well there’s hope for you yet! Meet Zumba Dance…
Zumba Dance is a blending of Latin and International music dance themes creating a vibrant, successful fitness system! The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body.
ZUMBA utilizes the principles of interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total toning.
It is a blend of body sculpting dance movements and easy-to-follow dance steps.
So how many calories does Zumba burn?
An average class can burn from 500 to 800 calories! You can of course burn more or less depending on your intensity and fitness level. Your Zumba instructor will work with you to get the maximum results… fast. Hows that for different! Better than exercising at home listening to some boring cd … right?
Along with the Zumba dance classes it is important to follow these fat loss, fool-proof nutrition tips that will maximize the amount of calories you burn:
* Eat veggies – Mix and match fresh veggies for variety. They are full of fiber and will help you burn more fat.
* Snack – Go ahead just snack on good stuff, like nuts (especially almonds) veggies fresh and dried fruit.
* Nuts – Almonds, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts and pecans are great for you. Spice up that yogurt and salad by throwing a few in.
* Steel cut oats – Cook a ¼ cup with 1 cup of rice milk (trust me its delicious and you wont need sweetener) for breakfast
* Protein – Protein is a fat burner. How you ask? Well your body burns more calories digesting protein than eating any other type of food. Eating protein also prevents muscle loss when dieting.
* Yogurt – Will help you lose weight and at the same time protect your muscles. Yogurt is also a simple & convenient snack. It is also high in protein.
Follow these tips attend as many Zumba classes as you can and you will quickly maximize your calories burned.
So how many calories does Zumba burn? Follow these tips and you will burn enough to have that body of your dreams!… Read More
Great Shape today
Free One-on-One Coaching.
An Online Community Helping Each Other.
Great Tasting, Clinically Proven Weight Loss Program. yourhealthandwellnesscoach.com/
Tagged: , fitness , weight loss , health , weight , exercise … Read More